SURESITE 123 TRANSPARENT FILM DRESSING (Medline)
SURESITE 123 TRANSPARENT FILM DRESSING
- 1 Each
- 100 Case
- 100 Pack
- 200 Case
- 25 Pack
- 400 Case
- 50 Pack
- 1.52 X 1.52 in.
- 2.4 X 2.8 in.
- 4 X 10 in.
- 4 X 4.8 in.
- 6 X 8 in.
- 8 X 12 in.
- Easy to apply transparent film
- Traditional moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
- Conformable; won't stick to itself
- Microporous technology
- Permits continuous observation
- Variety of delivery systems
- Indications: partial-thickness wounds, full-thickness wounds (secondary dressing), peripheral and central IV lines, skin tears, lacerations and abrasions and to help prevent skin breakdown caused by friction to epidermis
- Contraindications: contraindicated as a primary dressing on wounds with moderate to heavy drainage
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage
- Dressing Change Frequency/Use: Max: 7 Day: Check Drainage
- Dressing Type: Film
- HPIS Code: 740_170_0_0
- Latex Free: Yes
- Length Inches: 1.52 in, 2.8 in, 4.8 in, 8 in, 10 in, 12 in
- Primary or Secondary Dressing: Primary or Secondary Use
- UNSPSC: 42311527
- Width Inches: 1.52 in, 2.4 in, 4 in, 6 in, 8 in
- Wound Condition, Primary Use: No or Minimal Drainage
- Wound Condition, Secondary Use: All Drainage Types
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
SURESITE 123 TRANSPARENT FILM DRESSINGManufacturer: Medline
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: 800-991-1922
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.